Saturday, May 24, 2008

First Baby Purchase

Ok, so I KNOW I'm early in this pregnancy. And I KNOW that we shouldn't be buying much of anything....especially not big ticket items. But when have I ever followed the rules when it comes to shopping?

I may have picked up a little something.

Ok, I bought our Stroller . Whoops!



I've wanted this stroller almost as long as I've wanted a child. So, when I found it $200 off - I snatched it up! I've never seen it on sale before, so I'm a happy girl!

It arrived at our house today - so now i just need to figure out how to put it together!

2 comments:

janessa said...

YAY for baby shopping! It's a deal you simply couldn't say no to! I understand :)
btw, this is Janessa, don't be fooled by the stupid name I came up with to create an account so I could post on Becki's blog.

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

So jealous!! I wanted the bugaboo but my big, mean husband said no. Congrats on the fab purchase!