Monday, October 20, 2008

Almost into the 3rd Trimester

Holy Geebus. Where in the world did the last 6 months go?

I'm 27 weeks today and about to start on the end of this pregnancy. It's amazing to me how quickly it has all flown by - and really makes me stop and try to enjoy the rest of this experience. This little guy will be here before I know it. (Um, 3 months... hello!)

Here's what I looked like last week at 26 weeks exactly



And here, unfortunately, are what my feet look like. It's truly terrifying...


Thankfully, I'm still feeling really good. I haven't barfed in a month or so. I'm sleeping between the many nighttime bathroom breaks. (That god for Snoogle and dirty dreams...) And my energy is still holding strong. I'm LOVING the almost constant baby movement - even when it feels like someone is rearranging furniture inside my belly.

So far, I have to admit I'm one of the freaks that is really enjoying being pregnant. But I will also say, that I'm ready to meet this little guy.

Now, if only we could finally name him...

5 comments:

Maria said...

you look very cute!!!

I'm with you I LOVE being pregnant!!!

Lindsay said...

You look amazing!! And the picture of your feet is cracking me up.

Lulu said...

You are adorable. I agree, as of right now I absolutely love being pregnant. Obviously I'm still in the honeymoon stage, but I just love it.
~holcoml

Mandy said...

omg your poor tootsies! that looks painful, srsly.
and your belly looks amazing :D

Alison said...

You look great Meg! Seems like its all gone so fast!