Thursday, July 10, 2008

NT Scan photos

We had the NT scan yesterday, and Baby Meg and Koka passed with flying colors. Ok, actually he/she was just perfectly within the normal range. So now I just need to wait of the blood work for our final probability. But overall, I think it went well. Koka couldn't make it to the scan so I decided to bring my mom along. I think she loved seeing her first little grandbaby moving around on the screen.

Doesn't it look like he/she's sucking its thumb?


I love the crossed legs in this one. So graceful looking!


This one makes me think Baby might be a girl. (I've been thinking boy so far this entire pregnancy) Doesn't it look like she's getting her hands ready for her manicure. :)

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Oh my gosh, I love how real it makes everything! I can't wait until we get pictures like these, they are seriously so cute.