Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well hello Mr. Bun E. Rabbit



I have always thought the giant Easter Bunny and Santa characters at the mall were exceptionally creepy. What kind of person wants to dress up as a bunny and let small children maul him all day long? Only the kind that show up on certain predator websites... If you asked me 2 years ago, I would have told you that I didn't need to pay the high school student $30 to snap a quick photo of my kid on some over-sized stuffed animal to get good holiday pictures. Oh how times have changed...

Well, I've demolished another one of my "I will never" ideals and I took Grayson to see the Easter Bunny. I mean, I already had the Janie and Jack outfit and goofy hat - so I kind of had to, right?

I do have to admit, it was just as creepy as I expected. But it was worth every penny.



9 comments:

Mandy said...

i actually think i just passed out. that outfit is the most ridiculously adorable thing i've ever seen, and G looks handsome as all get out.
LOVES.

katielicht said...

this is great! might make me change my mind about taking my son to the easter bunny. and isn't that janie and jack stuff adorable?

Shannon said...

Seriously, he is the cutest. And he was pretty creepy. Didn't make eye contact, never spoke a word. Ha!

Natalie said...

OMG...how adorable. I love the outfit. Grayson looks like he could be in a magazine. So precious.

becoming-mom said...

That second picture is just too adorable!

Jen said...

Awww--I love it!!!! Where did you find an easter bunny!!??
G looks ADORABLE and I LOVE his little outift!!!

Jen said...

Awww--I love it!!!! Where did you find an easter bunny!!??
G looks ADORABLE and I LOVE his little outift!!!

Meg said...

Jen, he was at the mall. :)

NorCalSuperwife said...

Too cute! His outfit is adorable!

I can't wait to take M to see the Easter Bunny (probably this Friday), but Jase has the that's-just-creepy reservation. LOL.

Thanks for sharing G's pics!!