At 1 Month Grayson is:
- 9lbs 5.5 oz (35%) Up from 7lbs 4oz at birth.
- 22 1/4 in (75%)
- 14cm HC (25%)
- is wearing newborn size diapers and a combination of newborn and 0-3 month clothing. We had to store his preemie outfits that he wore in the first two weeks and already one newborn sized sleeper
- is a big eater. This little guy can mow through 4 oz like it's nothing.
- is starting to lose what little hair he had on the top of his head. Hopefully it's the only time in his life that he'll have male pattern baldness.
- loves his swing when we turn on the 'nature noise'. Maybe he'll be a fan of birds?
- has greyish blue eyes that are getting lighter and and more blue ever day. I hope he'll have Koka's eyes.
- is starting to smile, but only on his schedule. Usually I can get a smile or two in the morning during diaper changes.
- has a habit of peeing all over during diaper changes. I think he's going for distance... He's peed on me exponentially more than Koka.
- loves bath time. We are now giving him on every night before he goes to bed.
- is sleeping between 4-6 hours at a time during the night. (In his own crib!) Usually from about 10pm to 5am.
- only likes tummy time when we do it on my chest. Then he looks at me and coos. It is ridiculously cute.
- likes to be in the moby, but is still fighting the sling
- falls asleep almost instantly during car rides or when the stroller is moving. He just loves the motion.
My little guy is already a month old, that's crazy!!