Friday, February 20, 2009

I have stroller envy!


Now, it's not cheap, but the Orbit Baby System is seriously cool! The straps om the infant seat are flexible, so you can hold it close to your body (Ergonomic!), the seat rotates 360 degrees in the base so you can get baby in and out easily, and it folds up with one hand! Plus, it turns easily and actually comes with a cupholder. (Stupid bugaboo doesn't.)

And the coolest part - it was made by two geeky fathers. I love it. And I seriously want one!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

me too. i got the quinny and i'm regretting it :(

Maria said...

don't worry I have breast pump envy =)

your stroller is beautiful and it looks great!

janessa said...

I think it's weird. And have you pushed it yet? The handles rattle around, it didn't feel as solid...

But that's just my 2 cents.