Since I'm so bad at updating, I'll just recap my Long Thanksgiving weekend...
- I woke up early to start making Ashley's FABULOUS Butter Nut Squash Gratin and Martha's yummy spinach Gratin. (Both big hits this year!)
- My mom held Thanksgiving this year at her house, so we packed up the car and headed over around 1
- I had a class of red wine. My first this pregnancy - and it was HEAVEN. The baby promptly got hiccups...
- Since my birthday is so close to Turkey day, my aunts always spring for a little something for me. This year they went in together to get me a pregnancy massage. I. Can't. Wait.
- I found my first stretch marks. ((Shudder))
- Slept in until 8. This is VERY late for me these days. I can now only sleep until about 6am. So sad!
- Watched ridiculously cheesy movies on FX. (I think it was the second Bring it On movie. Hilarity.)
- Watched Koka set up the crib and dresser in the nursery!
- Walked Lola and avoided all retail establishments
- Had dinner with my Dad's family in San Francisco at a fun, hole in the wall Hunan Restaurant.
- My Birthday!! Koka was super sweet and got me a signed copy of the last Twilight Book - Breaking Dawn. He was so nervous to give it to me - but I love it. I really am ridiculously obsessed with that series... My mom scored me a FABULOUS new handbag. (She really has learned the way to my heart!)
- Headed off to Ikea to pick up curtains and drawer organizers for baby's room
- Had wonderful Indian food and saw the new James Bond Movie with Koka. I actually really enjoyed it. But, Daniel Craig didn't get nearly naked enough in this one. :)
- Had a minor panic attack surrounding how much I still have left to do for the nursery, so I called my mom in to help me run errands.
- Moved the current rug from the guest bedroom/nursery to the master bedroom. Realized the Pottery Barn rug I ordered is way too small.
- Ran to PB to return the rug and order the next size up
- Went to the Container Store to price out closet systems for the nursery. (Holy $$$!)
- Spent an unholy amount of time in Target buying Christmas presents, curtain rods, and giant Tupperware containers for project garage organization.
- Went to bed at 8:00. :)