Wednesday, December 3, 2008

To my wonderful husband

I owe you an appology. Pregnancy has made me a crabby snatch. I'm sorry.

I truly don't know what's wrong with me...

I'm so excited to have this baby and become a mom. I'm loving the holiday season. I have you, a wonderful husband, a super cute dog, and a great home. I have a mother who loves me and would do anything for me. I am surrounded by my girlfriends who all care about me. I have so much to be thankful for and happy about.

I don't know if it's hormones or what, but I know I've been a cranky nutcase lately. I hear this is normal, and I don't need professional help. So please, just be kind to me in the next 6 weeks. I promise at least try not to bite your head off. :)

However, all bets are off when the baby gets here and we're not sleeping. I think we should agree now to a truce during the first few zombie weeks. Just know I love you.

6 comments:

janessa said...

bwahaha... you think only the first few weeks are the 'zombie' stage. Have you checked to see if I had a pulse the last few times we've seen each other? I've officially been a zombie since June 21 (5.5 months!)

Anonymous said...

My best advice - keep the talking to a minimum in the middle of the night. I never have anything nice to say to my husband between the hours of midnight and 6 a.m.

Unknown said...

I'm stealing this blog post and sending it to my husband. See I'm not the only one honey!

Koka Sexton said...

I would normally have a sarcastic comment but not this time. I understand(as much as I can as a boy). I love you and thank you for posting this for the world. Does that mean I can do the same on my blog?

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Awh. I was a total crabby snatch all throughout, and for a few months after. Hang in there!

Mandy said...

i agree about not talking in the middle of the night. especially when he is pretending not to be awake and hear the baby crying...even though it's his turn (i'm not bitter) :D